New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Small issues and request for custom work.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    nickhopper

Hi,

hope you are well, your theme is great, could I please ask for help with a few things.

Sticky Sidebar – Please see attached screen shot, on the results page, when one scrolls to the bottom the sidebar widget appears above the footer.

Dark box or shadow around footer advert area widget – In the footer widget, when you add the Swift Framework Advert Grid it appears that it has some sort of shadow or border around, is it possible to remove this?

Topbar menu issues – Header Layout – I would like to use option 3 however when I do the spacing disappears, this is not a problem on some pages as I can use the swift framework spacer to correct the issue. However when pages have a sidebar widget this is a problem. I am currently using Header Layout option 6 and this does not have the spacing issue.

Revolouton slider arrows – For some reason I cannot get the navigation arrows to appear on any of the sliders I have in the site.

Revolution Slider – This is a small issue, the progress bar reverts to Nan% opacity every time I edit a slider. If I go back and change it to 100% and save this will fix the issue until I edit the slider again and the problem repeats itself. A small issue but one I thought you may appreciate being made aware of.

Additional could you please let me know if a custom menu could be created and what cost? I have attached a jpg of what I would like created.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

1) I do not see this: http://www.fusioncompetition.co.uk/?s=lorem Where do you experience this?

2) Sure, please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.sidebar-ad-grid {
        -moz-box-shadow: none;
        -webkit-box-shadow: none;
        box-shadow: none;
    }

3) Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.inner-page-wrap.has-right-sidebar.has-one-sidebar {
        margin-top: 150px;
    }

4) Please add this to Theme Options => Custom CSS:

.rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.large, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.square, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.round, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-leftarrow.default {
      left: 40px!important;
      opacity: 1;
    }
    .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.large, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.square, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.round, .rev_slider_wrapper .tp-rightarrow.default {
      right: 0px!important;
      opacity: 1;
    }

5) the progress bar reverts to Nan% opacity – where do you see this, could you supply a URL/screenshot?

6) You want to create a new custom header available within the theme options by the sound of it with the design in your screenshot?

Thanks.

nickhopper

Thanks so much for this I have been able to implement most. However when using solution 3) it seems that this prevents the sidebar widget from being sticky.

Menu
    What I am trying to achieve with my menu is to have the background of the logo one colour and the background of the menu items a different colour. I would also like the menu to have a white border at the bottom of approx 4px so that when scrolling and the menu is sticky there is a white line there. I also want there to be a white gradient that starts at 100% and finishes at 0% to the middle to achieve a “shiny” look to the menu. I have been able to achieve this to a certain degree by looking through past topics and using a background image in the menu. However this is not ideally what I want and does not work when the page re-sizes, particularly on a mobile. Could you please help with a better solution?

Other Queries

1) Am I able to reduce the gap between the footer widget and the page content. I have selected “Remove the spacing at the bottom of the page.” in the page meta however there is still a significant gap between the end of the content and the footer widget.

2) I understand the theme is bootstrap so this may not be possible but, is there a way to reduce the gap at the sides of the pages so that it meets the width of whatever screen size a person is viewing the site on?

3) In the thumb preview of posts you will see that I have three masonry post previews with an image, excerpt and read more button on my home page. Is there a way for it to also include the post date. However I only want it to show on certain categories.

4) I have included a screenshot of the the progress bar in slider revolution reverting to Nan% overtime you open the slider to make changes to it to illustrate my point. Like I said before not a major issue, as long as you remember to keep changing it back to a number everytime you open the slider.

5) On the home page I have a table showing results of a championship. I would like to show more tables within this section and have them slide between them. Would revolution slider be able to do this?

Again many thanks for all the help and support.

Kind regards

Nick

Attachments:
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Menu: Unfortunately that would be out of the scope of support. Try to find a WordPress or front-end developer from these resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

1) Any specific page or screenshot to illustrate this? You could reduce this spacing:

Using this:

#footer-widgets .widget {
        padding-bottom: 0;
    }

2) You would require a developer to integrate this. Have you set your Row’s to Fullwidth?

3) You would require a developer to integrate this.

4) There is nothing I can do as such for that error as it’s a plugin generated an error. Be sure to check the plugin is updated to the latest available version.

5) I do not see why not, this should be fairly easy to setup.

Thanks.

nickhopper

Many thanks for your reply.

1) Please see attached, this is the space I am trying to reduce.
    2) Thanks, will work on this.
    3) Have come up with a solution that works for me.
    4) No problem, thanks for looking.
    5) Any Ideas?, I have tried and been unable to get this to work.

6) Only other issue is that my sidebar widgets have stopped being sticky.

Again thanks so much for your continued help, it really is very much appreciated.

Attachments:
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Add the code below to your custom css option.
    1)

#footer {
        padding-top: 0px;
    }

5) Do you have any draft page of that attempt? What exactly went wrong?

6) can you provide an url where you have the sticky sidebar?

-Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register