Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    studiominh

Hi Support Team,

I have noticed after the latest updated on the theme, sometimes it takes forever for the header to load on the page especially when you enter portfolio page. I attached a screenshot to show you the problem. Sometimes the header will eventually pop up, sometimes it never bothers to appear (*note: there is no issue with internet speed/connection). I hope I can get some insight here.

Thanks!

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Checked it in Firefox and Safari, it loads fine, although a bit slow (which can be due to image sizes or relatively slow hosting). First time it loaded in about 5 seconds (whole site), then on a force refresh it took almost 14 seconds.

The header area isn’t really an issue with the theme – it’s just HTML markup and a logo image.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

studiominh

I noticed it only not showing on Safari unless you refresh the page. I don’t think it is slow-loading, it doesn’t load correctly or doesn’t at all on my end. I will double check on hosting speed, but everything else loads fine; I assume speed isn’t the issue.

Thanks!

Ben – SUPPORT

It seems to be loading quite quickly for me, however you are loading 25 scripts in as well, as well as a few blocks from vimeo that might be causing the “slow” issue.

Thanks
    Ben

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register