New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Slider Settings used in Envato Marketplace

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    gd0g

Can you please direct me to instructions that explain (in detail) how to setup the slider EXACTLY as you have demonstrated it in the envato marketplace where we purchase the theme?

I think it is only fair and reasonable that if you demonstrate and raise revenue from your product displaying it in a certain way the you provide clear and concise instructions on how to replicate how you achieve exactly what we have bought.

I have read both your instructions and the revolution slider instructions and it is not clear. Just so I cam clear I want the slider to look EXACTLY how the slider looks in the envato marketplace (including appearance, colours etc)

Very frustrating.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

The posts slider requires little setup at all. All you need to do is edit the page where you wish to display it, and scroll down to the page meta options (below the content editor). You will find the option to enable the posts slider here. Once you’ve enabled it and saved the page, you will see it visible.

The way to posts slider works is that if a featured image (or slider image) is set for the post, then it will show here with the slide up overlay. If not, it will show the holding slide with the text. You can set the featured image or slide image for each of the posts when you edit them.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register