New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Slider loads before the rest of the page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    Derek

Hey guys, I am having a bit of an issue. Surprisingly, the slider on the homepage is loading long before the rest of the page. I literally only see the background image then the slider start to animate the slide, then after a few seconds, the page loads into view.

This is no good. Can you please take a look and tell me what you think? Our site is a fresh WP install. The only modification is that I installed WordPress into a sub-directory, but this shouldn’t cause issues like this… right? Anyways, I imported your demo content, then started lightly tweaking the options. nothing even remotely worth mentioning.

I need some help getting the slider to wait for the page to load before it plays, and figuring out why the page is taking so long to load. Any advice or insight is greatly appreciated!

Derek

One thing worth mentioning is that there was a slight complication importing the demo data. I had to tinker quite a bit to get the data to import (like other users have had to do), and once it imported, I had three duplicates of each ‘Main Menu’ item (that I had to delete one-by-one via ‘Appearance > Menus’. I do not believe there were any other duplicates of anything, but I feel it is worth mentioning.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us admin access to check it?
    Can I delete your current menus and import the demo menu or you already customized your menu?

-Rui

Derek
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mobileyou

Hi Guys,

I have the same problem, I just bought the template for some days ago, any common solution for this?, thanks for the help,

Regards

Andres

Derek

I reverted back to the slider that comes with the demo content… The page still loads pretty darn slow, and the slider appears long before the rest of the content.

mobileyou

So you didn’t get any solution from support, I have the same problem, I hope this guys give us some solution, otherwise the template is not so much useful, thanks for the share,

Regards

Andres

Derek

Rui,

I provided you with my credentials and it’s been awhile now. Did you look into this at all? It appears to effect other customers as well. It makes the site unpresentable, and the page should not be taking so long to load.

Can you please help me get this sorted out? And I really hope the only option isn’t to modify the slider to run on $(window).load() instead of $(document).ready().

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks for your patience. He will assist you shortly.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I checked and found that its loading same time to me. You can delay the slider loading through slilder setting page.

Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register