New Landing How can we help? Atelier Slider issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    monderiv

Dear Sir/Madam

I have two questions:

1-The swift slider size that does not adjust itself to laptop and phone size, it seems part of the slider just cuts off, rather than proportionally scaled to fit on laptop or phone screen.

2- subscribers pop up banner at the button is been inactivated but still pops up on some pages. I don’t not want to have it at all, how can I inactivated on all pages.

Many thanks

David Martin – Support

1) The slider is responsive but you should not have your content as part of the image. Content needs to be overlayed over the image and not part of it. You add your text content within the Slide Content => Caption Text

2) Which pages, it’s likely that you have overridden in with that page’s Meta Options.

Thanks.

bestlifemediaAZ

While the slider is responsive, it seems that at the smallest screen size or on a mobile phone, the edges of the background image on a full-page swift slider get cut off, and you can only see the center of the image. Yes, the overlying text and button respond nicely, but is there a way to configure the slider so that more of the background image shows on a small screen? The way it currently adjusts poses a design issue.

Thank you.

David Martin – Support

@bestlifemediaAZ, that does not sounds possible as the image will use the css cover style to fill the div, the div’s dimensions in width/height are relative to the width of the device.

What is your URL so I can see your example?

You may get more control using the Rev Slider plugin as you can adjust the slider for various screensizes.

– David.

mikefrisbee

I’m having the same issue on our site.

If you visit https://www.mrsfrisbeesallnaturals.co.uk, the slides look fine on a large screen, but bad on a laptop. In fact, the image of Santa is completely cut off on a phone and all you see is the background and text.

It sounds like the only answer is to change from Swift Slider to Revolution Slider. I have the plugin but haven’t mastered it yet.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Yes, the Slider Revolution plugin will give you many more options and variations for the tablet/mobile and desktop screen sizes.

I think in the case of your slider this would work better for you.

Thanks,
    David.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register