New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Slider in post not appearing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    rely27

I’m trying to add a slider in a post using the detail media option, I select slider and put the alias from an already created slider but it return an error (see capture screens)

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Looks like you’ve got it set to Layer Slider, not Revolution Slider?

– Ed

rely27

Well that’s the point, there are not option to select Revolution slider,here is what i’ve got :

– None
    – Image
    – Video
    – Standard slider (where i select images manually)
    – Layer slider (where i got the option under stating “Enter the revolution slider alias for the slider that you want to show.” So it mention Revolution slider and not Layer Slider ID…)
    – Custom

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@rely27 – thanks for letting me know, seems this is an issue with the theme. Will get it resolved and added for the v1.11 update.

If you need it sooner, please email me via http://themeforest.net/user/SwiftIdeas and I’ll happily send it over.

– Ed

rely27

Sorry but np, that doesn’t help, please check the capture screen again and you will see that the entered alias is homeslider and the slider does exist. Where do you get the setting like you screen ?

I’m talking about the “Detail Media Options” on a post edit.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

@rely27 – please check my reply above, the other response was incorrect so I removed for consistency.

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register