New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Clique slider image size issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Clique
    dhackett68

You can see the problem here.

I have uploaded the images at 2880px wide, and amended the slider code in single-portfolio.php to

$media_gallery = rwmb_meta( ‘sf_detail_gallery’, ‘type=image&size=full-image’ );
    $media_images = rwmb_meta( ‘sf_detail_gallery’, ‘type=image&size=full-image’ );

to pull in the images at full size. Additionally, I’ve amended the image size definitions in functions.php as follows;

add_image_size( ‘full-width-image’, 2880, 1620, true);
    add_image_size( ‘full-image’, 2880, 9999);

But the slider insists on loading a 1000px wide version of the images, which is then being scaled up to around 1200px with a serious hit on the image quality. Any suggestions on how to get a decent version of the image shown?

Ben – SUPPORT

I agree it seems to be adding -1000×333 to the end of the image tag causing it to mess up, removing this causes the image to resize down from 2000 making the image much cleaner.

I’ll look into this for you

Thanks
    Ben

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

If you’ve changed the size, you’ll need to use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin to re-create the images at the new sizes.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register