New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform slider, breadcrumbs, default settings

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    design_agency

hi there,

really enjoying setting up the theme, thanks for all your lovely work! for reference, the site im working on is here.

a couple questions i’ve run into so far that i can’t find documentation for:

1- homepage: here i’m using a slider that i created through the slides menu. im using the full width template and would like the sides of the slide to go all the way to the end of the browser window. is there a setting i need to change to make that happen?

2- breadcrumbs: if you’re on the artist member page, the breadcrumbs indicate as much. though when you click on an artist, they change to “portfolio>category>artist name”. is it possible to keep “artist member” instead of “portfolio>category”?

3- default settings: eventually, i’ll be handing this site over to my client who will mostly be updating post and portfolio pages. is it possible to make the default meta settings on a page have certain settings clicked on or off? ex. do not include social sharing, and do hide item details bar.

4- general: its mentioned that its possible to have multiple blogs. would you point me in the right direction for how to set up a second blog that will appear on the same site?

thanks ever so much,
    emily

design_agency

hello.

just wondering why this topic hasnt yet been addressed.

any help?

thanks, emily

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

1) Unfortunately that’s not possible as standard, would require a custom template to do so, which would be outside our support scope.

2) Check the breadcrumb settings, it allows you to customise them.

3) If you edit /includes/meta-boxes.php, you will find the “std” values for each item. You can set the default here.

4) All you need to do is create an extra page with a blog page builder asset. The best way to have two blogs would be to have two parent categories, and then you can select each one for the separate blogs.

Hope that helps.

– Ed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register