New Landing How can we help? Atelier Site stopped working after updating to latest version of Atelier

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    markmckay

Hi,

I updated to the latest version of the theme and it broke my site. The homepage no longer loads. I get a blank screen. I am not sure what has gone wrong and why it will no longer work.

Prior to the update, the site was taking an incredibly long time to load.

The only customizations I have made have been through the theme tools, including a little bit of CSS.

Can you please help me get my site working again and let me know how I can speed it up?

Thank you so much for your help. I have been trying to fix it for the past 24 hours and at my wits end!!!

Mark

David Martin – Support

Hi Mark,

Your site has a 500 server error.

Please open your wp-config.php file and add this: define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M');

Thanks,
    David

markmckay

Thank you!!! That made my site work again. Can you make any recommendations on how to make it load faster?

I have run WP Smush Pro on all the images to optimize them.

It seems that first byte is really slow and there are a few other none image things.

See below for the speed test results. Thank you. I really appreciate your help.

http://www.webpagetest.org/result/160719_BZ_1725/1/details/

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

The issue is your hosting, there’s a 17 second delay before the server actually sends data to the page, that’s one of the worse I have seen. Who are you with?

– Kyle

markmckay

Netfirms http://netfirms.com

My client was previously hosting with them. Thanks for the confirmation on this being the problem. I have asked them to speed up the site. If it is not resolved, I will move hosts.

Thank you.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register