New Landing How can we help? Cardinal SITE SCREWED UP AGAIN AFTER UPDATE. WTF?? 2ND TIME

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    OTTONYC

To the Developers,

This is the second time that when updating your theme and framework it screws up my site! This is killing my business.

Since the update, the SPACING ON EVERY SINGLE PAGE IS FUCKED!!! I’ve checked the spacing in the page builder, etc and everything looks normal except for the frontend of my site!

Seriously need to fix this asap. I’ve already lost business this weekend because of this!

Please advise and fix quickly. I can’t begin to express how upset I am over this.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @OTTONYC

As per the changelog notes in the Swift Framework plugin, this requires the latest theme update – just checked and you are running an old version of Cardinal. Please update (v2.6.11) – this will resolve your issue.

– Ed

Tekguild

I’m having the same feeling as OTTONYC – however, I *am* on the latest versions of the theme and Swift Framework.

I’m replying so I can get notified of updates to this thread and to alert OTTONYC that they are likely to still have problems after the update.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you guys update to the latest SwiftFramework that we released this morning.
    Apologize for any inconvenience.

-Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register