New Landing How can we help? Atelier Site is Down

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    lmnjeans

I tried running plugin updates and this is what I see now when trying to log back into my dashboard….
    <b>Warning</b>: include_once(/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/plugin-includes.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/functions.php</b> on line <b>39</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/plugin-includes.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/functions.php</b> on line <b>39</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/meta-boxes.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/functions.php</b> on line <b>135</b>

<b>Warning</b>: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/meta-boxes.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/functions.php</b> on line <b>135</b>

<b>Warning</b>: require_once(/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/options/inc/class.redux_instances.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/options/framework.php</b> on line <b>35</b>

<b>Fatal error</b>: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/options/inc/class.redux_instances.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/themes/atelier/includes/options/framework.php</b> on line <b>35</b>

David Martin – Support

Hey,

Please send us your FTP details.

Thanks,

David.

lmnjeans

I did already. I filled out the optional boxes with that info.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

No, they are your WP login credentials. We would need your FTP details for something like this. If you do not know these, ask your host to provide them to you.

Thanks,
    David.

lmnjeans

If I post it here, will everyone be able to see it?

David Martin – Support

Hey,

Please use the private reply setting below the post editor. ‘Set as private reply’.

Thanks.

lmnjeans

Will do!

lmnjeans
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Thanks, I am investigating now.

David.

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Your site is now back up for me. If your admin loads without and CSS, please clear your cache.

Thanks.

lmnjeans

Back up for me too, thank you!

David Martin – Support

Thanks, no problem 🙂

lmnjeans

My site is down again. Can you help again please?

<b>Fatal error</b>: Call to undefined function sf_gopricing_list() in <b>/home/lmnjeans/public_html/wp-content/plugins/swift-framework/includes/page-builder/shortcodes/gopricing.php</b> on line <b>62</b>

David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you provide the exact steps you are doing that creates this error?

Thanks,
    David.

lmnjeans

I tried to upload demo content. May be you can do a fresh install of the them on my site?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register