New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Site didn't save corretly theme options…ruined one month of work

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    Adrenaline22

As I saved the theme options…suddenly out of 1000 CSS lines it deleted about 400. Along with paid customisations from freelancers and resetted the settings of the theme to default.

I’m goin to throw myself out of the window…

David Martin – Support

Hi,

This would not happen randomly, you either loose it all or none – not some of the CSS.

– Ask your host to revert to the last backup.

Thanks.

Adrenaline22

Certainly didnt happen by my mistake. It resetted all the theme settings to the defaukt ones.from logo fonts, wc settings everything etc..

luckily one of my devs saved it all (last moment info)…

David Martin – Support

It will only reset if you click the reset button. Nothing else will trigger it.

Adrenaline22

I know perfectly what you mean. But this happens on a regular basis with your swift editor and it’s the first time that happened in the theme options for me.

I can recreate it (when it starts happening – usually when there’s a slow server response time – slow page load).

Admin:

1. Edit existing page
    2. Page opens in the default wp editor (so you see your framework’s shortcodes)
    3. You switch to Swift Editor and all the content is gone.

– If you save again by mistake you have to dig through revisions to get everything back.
    – otherwise a page refresh is enough
    – when this happened in the theme options …you can imagine what was left…

David Martin – Support

That’s totally different to your first post which mentions Theme Options.

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only Swift Framework and WooCommerce active whilst we test this on your site.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register