Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    diegonavland

I installed the theme and i’m using it on a website (futbolillo.com) but there are two things weird going on, the sliders in my pages change the category selected for it. I don’t do anything, it does it alone. And sometimes the site crashes, I don’t jnow what happens, but only the header appears (attached image). I have to erase the history and cache to be able to see it again. Any suggestions?

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

Checked your site and the sliders look to function as expected, not sure what issue you’re seeing there.

For the other part, I’ve debugged your site and, besides the fact that it loads very slow, I also see it cannot load one of the theme files. A theme re-install may solve that.

Also, try to see how your site behaves after you disable plugins (no need to disable the ones recommended by us). There may also be a plugin conflict that’s causing this second issue.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

diegonavland

Hi, I deactivated all the plugins, and reinstalled the theme, and I’m still having the same issue.

diegonavland

Found what was making the trouble, for not showing the page, a user uploaded very heavy images and that made the slider crash. I still can’t find what’s going on with the slider changing the category that is showing. Thanks for the help

Cosmin – SUPPORT

If you want, I can take a look in your WP admin and see how it’s setup, let me know.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

diegonavland

Maybe that’s a good idea, though it’s been two days since the sliders haven’t change so I’m going to wait another couple of days to see how it reacts.

But I have two other questions.

1. My site loads very slow, and my hosting provider says it has to be with my wordpress installation or theme, any ideas in what may be causing this?

2. I use WP Super Cache, buy in the google speed analysis it still asks me to specify the cache for the webpage, do you have any suggestions for the cache?

Thanks

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

1) That’s usually what they say to throw a hot potato. Your site is abnormally slow, I’m running the theme on a $5 host and it’s much, much faster. So I guess you know what I mean, I would suggest looking for another host. (P.S.: is your host by any chance in Brasil?)

2) This is beyond the scope of theme support as it varies very much from site to site and host to host. But generally, unless you have thousands of unique visitors per day, you won’t need a caching plugin.

Regards,

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register