New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Since Update to 2.13 no arrows in product lightbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    abo

Hello

After we updated to the latest Dante release 2.13, when enlarging the image of a product, we cannot click thorough the all the images in the gallery anymore.

Any idea?
    Thanks
    Aldo

tynus

Same problem here, also it is not zooming out completely, it shows even a smaller image and then it has two buttons left top and right top of the container.
    When clicking on the left one, the image becomes bigger…but the arrows was much better than this. Really can’t imagine why this is done..

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I Believe Ed would be better able to answer this. Have assigned this to him.

Thanks
    Tahir

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!
    This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.

Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.

If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.
    Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

abo

Hi all

2.14 solved the issue. All fine on our installation.

Cheers
    Aldo

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted it Aldo 🙂

– Ed

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register