New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Sign up for our newsletter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    artaudlemomo

Hi,

On the demo page of the neighborhood theme at the bottom right corner there is this sign “Sign up for our newsletter” with the box bellow, I wanted to know if we have this feature too with the dante theme and if so how can I have it at the exact same place?

Thanks again for your help,

tim.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Yes you can, you can use the following code (replace with your mailchimp form code):

[social style='light' type='dribbble,facebook,twitter,vimeo,youtube,tumblr']
    <hr>
    <p style="margin-bottom: 10px;">Sign up for our newsletter:</p>
    <div id="mc_embed_signup">
    <form action="http://edcousins.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe/post?u=a3950048c69f7be72a27013a9&id=68a002176a" method="post" id="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" name="mc-embedded-subscribe-form" class="validate" target="_blank" novalidate>
    	<input type="email" value="" name="EMAIL" class="email" id="mce-EMAIL" placeholder="Enter your email address here" style="margin-bottom: 0;" required>
    	<div class="clear"><input type="submit" value="Subscribe" name="subscribe" id="mc-embedded-subscribe" class="button" style="visibility:hidden;"></div>
    </form>
    </div>

– Ed

artaudlemomo

Hi Ed,

Thank you for your help, I tried to add this to the from code area in the header option of theme but it didn’t go at the bottom, it went into the dropdown menu from the subscribe button on the top right corner.

Also, I’m using wysija, do I need to switch to mailchimp? I’m not sure which one is best.

thanks!

tim

Tahir – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please see scrrenshot http://prntscr.com/29tvos . You need to add the html form code in the Footer Widget area for it to appear on the bottom right.

Hope this helps.

thanks
    Tahir

artaudlemomo

Of course! Brilliant thank you Tahir.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Fantastic!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register