New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Sidebars arent showing up where they should be!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    eventsbymikey

Sidebars arent showing up where they should be, any suggestions what might cause that? Can i make the sidebar widgets width alittle bigger? Contact form is 300 px wide, it works in regular full page mode, with no side bars, once i add sidebars, page acts weird. Thanks

http://www.eventsbymikey.com/contactus/

eventsbymikey

sorry, meant to say…. the sidebar is not as wide as it should be… the contact form is 300px, but the sidebar is making it less than 300px. hopefully u can help me. Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Add this custom css:

#docContainer.fb-small input[type="text"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="password"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="email"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="number"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="date"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="url"], #docContainer.fb-small textarea, #docContainer.fb-small input[type="file"], #docContainer.fb-small input[type="tel"] {
      width: 100%;
    }

However the sidebar is not 300px wide

– Kyle

eventsbymikey

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for your response, unfortunately it didnt fix the problem, if u check out the page, it still cuts off part of the sidebar. I tried it with nothing on the page expect the right sidebar and it still shrinks the sidebar. any more suggestions? Thanks Mikey

Kyle – SUPPORT

The width of the sidebar is only 239px, therefore you can’t have a 300px wide contact form, or it will get cut off

– Kyle

eventsbymikey

is there some code that can use to change the width to 300 or how do i change it in the code? hopefully there is a way, 239 is too small : ( thanks for quick response

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately not, sorry

– Kyle

eventsbymikey

: ( OK THANKS

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register