New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Sidebar is Under Content, Instead of Where it Should Be

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    Red

Hello,

My sidebar is on the bottom of the page (on all pages except the Blog page and blog posts).

When I’m signed in, everything looks fine. It’s only when I’m signed out that this happens.

I have the latest update of Dante and WordPress installed.

Thanks for your help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please remove the all content of page and check the position of siderbar. If sideabr appear at right then there is issue with content so check your content html for unclosed html tag.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Red

Thanks for your response. I tried removing the content, but the sidebar is still on the bottom of the page when I’m signed out.

Mohammad – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Red
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Red

Do you think maybe one of them is too wide, causing them to be stacked instead of side-by-side?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The issue is that there is code somewhere within your content which is broken – an open tag which isn’t closed, thus causing the layout issue.

Can you please create a test post with no content, to check this. Provide the link if needed.

– Ed

Red

Hi Ed,

I published a blank page, and the sidebar is still on the bottom.

The sidebar is fine on these pages: Books, Blog, and all blog posts. The sidebar is beneath the content for all the other pages.

Here’s a link to the blank test page: http://psychopathsandlove.com/A

Thanks for your help.

EDITED TO ADD: When I’m signed in, the sidebar is fine on all the pages.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Your issue has been resolved. I just purged all cache and deactivate and activate cache plugin.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

Red

I tried to fix the sidebar by using the sidebar widget in the page builder instead of the meta options, and it is a DISASTER! My menu is now a vertical list, even after deleting the sidebar widget! And it wrecked my entire site — the blog page, etc. I’m going to have to take my site offline.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It looks perfect so please clear your browser cache and check the website.
    Thanks

Red

Hi Mohammad,

I’ve checked the site in firefox, chrome, and explorer, and the sidebar is still on the bottom (but only when I am signed out). Would you please take another look?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I made some changes and seems to resolve it now.
    Thanks

Red

I see that the sidebar is OK now on most of the pages, but I still don’t see it on the following pages: Red Flags/ About Covert Emotional Manipulation/ Stages of the Psychopathic Bond.

I cleared all the browser caches before checking.

Thank you so much for your help! It is much appreciated. Could you please let me know how you are going about fixing it? I like to know everything ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is the link: http:psychopathsandlove.com

Red

OK, so now the sidebar IS there on the pages listed above, but now it’s missing from the Books page and the Blog page, where it was present before…It reversed!?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register