New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Sidebar and footer content is gone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    thosch71

Hi there,

the last FF update caused all my sidebars and footer columns to be blank. All content is gone! Which is quite annoying sad for me as I have put quite a lot of handwritten code in one of the footers to display a fixed side menu with various contact options. Has anyone else experienced this or something similar?

Greetings,

thosch

thosch71

Update:
    I just saw, that the content isn’t exactly gone, but every single piece of code has been put into the ‘inactive widgets’ list. So I should be able to reconstruct the sidebars and footers.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach some marked screenshots and provide website URL to check the issue .
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

thosch71

Hi Mohammad,

thanks for the fast reply!

I already started to reconstruct the different sidebars/footers so I can only present some of the empty widget containers and a part of the inactive list (which consisted of around 5 items before the incident). The press-page (the one with my grinning face on it ๐Ÿ™‚ ) shows the already reconstructed sidebar No. 5. The side menu (which code is located in one the footers) is not yet reconstructed and therefore still missing, however.

URL: http://www.jjk.de

Screenshots:

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me wordpress admin login detail so i can debug and resolve the issue .
    Thanks

thosch71
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, so is there anything we can help you with or has this been fully resolved already? ๐Ÿ™‚

thosch71

Hi,

let me put it this way: I resolved negative effects of this by myself (manually putting the bits and pieces together again), but I still wonder WHY it happened. I guess I have to wait till the next FF update to see, if this was only a one-hit wonder or if this behaviour is as persistent as it is strange. We do have a straight-forward backup policy here however, so I always have the option to fall back on pre-update versions. ๐Ÿ™‚ I close this thread for now.

Thanks a lot again, Melanie and Mohammad, for the quick replies and best greetings from rainy Krefeld,

thosch

Melanie – SUPPORT

Okay thank you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register