New Landing How can we help? Atelier Side bar and layout issues on blog

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    dm13

hi guys, okay so the URL of the page in question says ‘category> vip-collection’ so it shows like a category page (here)
    http://nightmaircreations.com/category/vip-collection/

however.. i cant figure for the life of me how to eliminate the side bar info that is on the right side of the page. I’ve been through every part of the site i can think of, and it doesnt seem to show up in the back end options. (i know it does i just can’t find it).

ALSO.. why are the last two post excerpts not falling in a grid pattern like the first 8? i’m 100% a visual person so the anomaly irritates me 🙂

and lastly! is there a way to hide ‘by’ on each excerpt since i’m the only author i’d like to not have that seen. Thanks guys!

David Martin – Support

This is a category archive page.

The layout/sidebar is set here Theme Options => Archive/Category Options.

To hide the mentioned text, use:

.archive .masonry-items .blog-item .author {
        display: none;
    }
    dm13

thanks that helps a lot! code works great. side bar issue sorted.

just still getting the last two blog posts kinda all over the place and not in a grid.. wonder if its because i have only two on the last row instead of 4.. wonder if it would default to the grid if i added 2 more blog posts.

David Martin – Support

What version of the theme do you have?

What version of the Swift Framework plugin do you have?

dm13

swift 2.4.12
    theme version not sure where to find that?

David Martin – Support

THe layout is automatically generated by Masonry to provide the best layout.

Have you tested without a sidebar on the archive pages, or using less columns on archive pages? Theme Options => Archive/Category Options

Thanks.

dm13

Thanks! i didnt realize i had a side bar in there – which i actually dont want.. i took it out and its still not perfect but its better. I do know though, why its not perfect. Its definitely because my featured images are not all the same size.. some are square and some are portrait, some are landscape.. its the actual photo size that is making each blog grid a different size, which is then pushing the next one lower down the page. No biggie, its pretty decent. Thanks David.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem, thanks David

– Kyle

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register