New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Uplift Showing Light Logo when Selecting Dark Header (Naked)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Uplift
    nosuchagency

Hi

See this https://www.screencast.com/t/Kzb89nNjy56 – it’s like it’s showing the correct (dark) logo on page load/refresh, and then swaps it with the wrong (light) logo. I’ve tried every possible combinations of light and dark naked header, and even tried to show alternative logo which is dark too – nothing changes this behaviour.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you provide us the link of the website and some admin credentials?
    Thanks

-Rui

nosuchagency
    This reply has been marked as private.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I see the issue in the video exactly, however when I try to replicate I find it impossible – here is a screencast:

Is there any other steps/specific browsers that I can use to replicate this?

nosuchagency

Hi

Go to this page, http://smiledesigns.almostthere.io/invisalign/ – that’s where the issue is. ๐Ÿ™‚
    I want it to show the dark logo, but it will not.

Thanks

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Will have to forward this one to Ed.
    Let’s wait for his reply.

Thanks
    -Rui

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @nosuchagency

Sorry, i’m not sure I’m seeing the issue, I see the dark logo no issue –

Please can you confirm what you are seeing?

– Ed

nosuchagency

Hi

I figured out, that if you have a slider on the page, it will take the dark/light settings from the slider and apply to the logo. I don’t think this is right – the dark/light on the slider should only apply to the sliders content.

Thanks

Amber Needler

I’m having this exact same issue! I need the (Naked Dark) header, but a Light Swift Slider… The Swift Slider is making my heading / nav light (menu on the right hand side)! Is there a solution to this? ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,

Amber

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @nosuchagency

This is intended functionality, as it adds a lot more possibility to the design – without it you are limited to keeping your slider in a single light or dark setup. This was added to add dynamic capabilities.

If you need the text to be light or dark (fixed) then I would suggest using the content box of the slide to add your own text with specific heading/colour setup. This won’t take anything away from the display, but would mean you can have more control over the text colour and size.

Thanks,

– Ed

nosuchagency

@Ed

There’s nothing wrong with the functionality, but you need to update the help text then, because now it says:

“Choose light or dark styling for the caption, and controls.” <- You should write that this setting WILL change the logo as well, and that it WILL override settings on the PAGE.

And add to the help text on the page, that a Swift Slider MAY override these settings.

Thanks

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem – we’ll do that for the next update, thank you for the feedback.

– Ed

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

No problem – we’ll do that for the next update, thank you for the feedback.

– Ed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.