New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Shortcodes + Parallax

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    itzramphis

Hello,

I’m having some problems regarding showing proper shortcodes images for facebook & twitter… and I placed a parallax section in a portafolio en it is not working neither!!!. I will attach the site so you can see and let me know.

itzramphis
    This reply has been marked as private.
    itzramphis

Hey guys!

I’m still waiting for a reply! :/
    Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Ram

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

I’m afraid I cannot see the problem on your site, can you specify? Thank you!

itzramphis

Hello Melanie,

I will attach some images, due to the late response I had to resolve the problem by replacing the shortcode [social] for a script from Addthis.

Basically, my parallax stopped working, some shortcodes like [social] and the buttons like in the picture I’m attaching. Also, you can explore my site over the Contact section, and you will see the button animation stopped working as well. I solved the problem with the [social] by replacing with the Addthis script, BUT THAT doesn’t mean it is solved, I want my [social] code working just fine.

Also, I updated my theme to the lastest but it is not a IE problem, or whatever. I tested on 3 different browsers: FIREFOX, CHROME and Internet Explorer for sure, and all of them doesn’t work.

I deactivated all of my plugins, so that’s not the problem. The Revolution Slider and my AJAX Calendar are working alright, and they work with shortcodes. Please, I beg you to look better on this issue, I have several days waiting for a response. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

– Ram.

Melanie – SUPPORT

I’ll have to forward this to another support staff, as your screenshot doesn’t help me ๐Ÿ™

itzramphis

It’s okay Melanie, someone is already helping me out. I hope we can find a solution for this bug. Thanks for your support and interest. ๐Ÿ™‚

I close this, I’m discussing the same here for those who want to know more:

http://support.swiftideas.net/forums/topic/my-shortcodes-are-disabled-why/

Melanie – SUPPORT
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register