New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Shortcode spacing issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    mel71

Hi – I’m not sure if this is a question for you guys or the Plugin developer, so here goes! I have added the shortcode for some display ads via the ‘Ad King Pro’ plugin, to the bottom of this page – http://www.visitwollombi.com.au/hunter-valley-accommodation/ When I published the page, the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page were displaying underneath the banner ads, so I’m guessing that although the ads are displaying it somehow doesn’t know what size they are? I’ve added in a blank space with large px in the interim, but the other problem is that when viewing on iPhone the ads are all on top of each other. Is there some additional code I can add to the shortcode for the ads to display correctly? Or do I need to take this up with the plugin developer?

Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Melanie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

In this case you should really talk to the plugin developer to provide some aditional css so the plugin images adapt and stay below each other on lower resolutions.

-Rui

mel71

Thank you Rui
    I have contacted the plugin developer, so hopefully he can help.
    Regards
    Melanie

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Ok. Great.
    -Rui

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register