New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Shortcode for Individual Team Member

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    pixelcarve

Hi,

We have added a few team members (5) – but each do a different part of a site, and have talks and publications related to them.

Is there a shortcode to grab the content from 1 team member so we can put it into a column or a sidebar, so that the content will always be dynamic.

I can foresee that in the future, when we have linked a team member to say 100 articles, it would be tough to change 100 articles… it is better to just change it in one place, and have it populate it everywhere else.

Let me know.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

You can set the item_count for a [team] shortcode to 1, so it outputs just one team member from the designated category. Unfortunately, you can’t choose which team member, but you can create one category for each team member and use that:

[team item_count="1" category="theboss" social_icon_type="dark" pagination="no" el_class="pb0 mb0" width="1/1" el_position="first last"]

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

pixelcarve

This worked.   Thank you.

pixelcarve

This worked out great.  I was curious — is there another code to display the team member profile bigger?

In the Team Carasol, or just displaying team pages, the size of the team members are almost 50% bigger than the [team] code that you’ve provided.

Jeremy

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hmm, thought this should be bigger. Try setting width to 1/2 and see how that modifies it.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

pixelcarve

Didn’t work either — didn’t change the size.  Perhaps because it is in a Widget?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

It isn’t supported in a widget by default, you’d need to make custom changes if it’s something you need.

– Ed

pixelcarve

Ok no problem — I just thought there would be a shortcode to change the size of the image, to have it more default like the team pages.

pixelcarve

It worked on a regular page, not in a widget.  Thanks.

pixelcarve

Worked, but there is a black dot on the top left hand corner of it when you embed it into a page.

http://kidneylifescience.ca/drjasonfung/

Jeremy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register