New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Shortcode > Columns > Add Blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cyborgninja

I am attempting to add a single blog post (masonry type) into a 2-column layout using the code below:

[one_half]

[blog blog_type=”masonry” item_count=”1″ category=”all” exclude_categories=”-1,” content_output=”excerpt” excerpt_length=”55″ pagination=”no” width=”1/1″ el_position=”first last”]

[/one_half]

[one_half_last]

This is the 2nd Column.

[/one_half_last]

Everything turns out pretty well except that a single list ‘bullet’ appears above the masonry thumbnail on the top left corner within the masonry container border (See attachment).

Is there a way to eliminate the list bullet that appears?

Thank you!

Note: Attachment is cropped screenshot of the list bullet that appears above the masonry thumbnail when embedded within a 2-column layout using shortcode.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hey,

Instead of using shortcodes directly, why not insert the Blog element and use the little arrows in the Page Builder, to define its width instead?

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

cyborgninja

Are the width arrows (top left corner) supposed to show up on the blog element in page builder mode? If so, they do not show up for me.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Ah, sorry about that, you’re right 🙂

Can you link to your page? I’ll provide some custom CSS for this particular situation.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register