New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Supreme Short code pulled into emails and fb posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Posted in: Supreme
    cheriserollins

Hello,

I’ve attached a screenshot of the auto-email and fb posts that are being generated that include the shortcode from this template. I spoke with my programmer and he says there must be an issue with how the template is set up. When emails are sent to my subscribers every time I post, it is filled with the shortcode. The same thing happens when the auto posts are made to my fb page. Can you please tell me how this can be fixed so that the code does not show up?

Thanks,
    Cherise

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Cherise,

If you use plugins to do those emails and auto-posts, they will most likely grab the full content that is in the post editor.

Using the Page Builder to create custom post layouts actually uses shortcodes inside the editor (you can see them by switching to Classic view). So the only option here would be to not use the Page Builder for your posts, as those plugins don’t understand what to grab when emailing/auto posting; just have regular posts.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin – Support

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register