New Landing How can we help? General Forum Help Shopping Cart and Wishlist NOT TRANSLATE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    Grifone

hi men
    i have a problem with shopping cart and wishlist.
    I need to translate these two elements in English and Russian from italian original language, but it does not work with WPML.
    I have already translated correctly all the pages of my website but it does not work in the shopping cart and wish list.
    Example, when the page is in English translated everything to perfection but if I click on the shopping cart or wishlist this back in the original language? . (The page has been translated and duplicated with WPML)

PLEASE HELP ME, THANK U MY FRIENDS

BEST REGARDS

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please follow given below steps-:
    1- Scanning the plugin. Please click on WPML > Theme and plugins localization. Be sure that the ‘Translated by WPML.’ option is selected. Scroll down the page and look for the “Strings in the plugins” option. Select the plugin you want to scan and click on “Scan the selected plugins for strings” button. This will scan the plugin to find the strings.

2- Please in WPML > String Translation, check if the strings are available for translation.

Hope that should help to you.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register