New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood shopping bag shows empty message but isn't empty ! happened after update

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi Swift team,

I just updated theme version and all of a sudden my shopping bag page doesn’t work anymore.. Anytime i click on a item to purchase it it does show up on top in the shopping bar header, but as soon as i click ‘see shopping bag’ (it’s in dutch) it shows an empty card.

I checked my woocommerce files and it states i have outdated files, but that is due to my edited e-mail files and i just noticed the header shopping card ‘counter’ isn’t counting prices or added items right… Hope you can help as i have this website live and running and people can’t buy things now…

Talk soon,

Ankie

artshowapplepie

Ok i feel as dumb as can be but for everyone experiencing the same issue:

Deactive and active the woocommerce plugin (that was seriously all, and it stressed me out for almost 1 hour, so spare yourself and deactive ;-))

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Glad you sorted.
    -Rui

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please upgrade your woocommerce also. You need to place woocommerce email template file at child theme’s directory with same directory structure.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

artshowapplepie

Hi Mohammed,

I’ve been tooling around with my child time ever since i put it up but not with the success i’ve been trying to achieve ๐Ÿ˜‰

Everytime i do update the theme automatic it still deletes all changes made to for instance language files even though i have it set up in the child theme, same goes for the woocommerce e-mail directory, so i kind of have to do all this manually each time..

Do you have an idea what i do wrong haha?

artshowapplepie

Ok cheered to soon, chrome and safari are up and running, but firefox still doesn’t load correctly shows an empty card, and when adding products one shows up in the header as soon as i add another one it doesn’t calculate it removes the first item.. I cleared my browser history, catch etc, but no results…

Please help!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Everything works perfect fine here. So please check with after clear cache.
    Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

artshowapplepie

Hi Mohammed,

Thank you so much for your quick reply. I cleared my cache in firefox and delete all browser history (i have the latest version 32.0 i guess installed) and still have the same issue.

It doesn’t occur in safari or chrome though..

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please check attached screenshot.
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    artshowapplepie

Hi Mohammed,

I checked again and asked a few friends to see if they experienced the same problem as me.. But the weird thing is that they all can not reach the shopping card page nor can they add items so the header bar isn’t calculating .. help !!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    It seems some restriction at your server. Please contact at your hosting provider.
    Thanks
    With Best Regards
    Mohammad

vcldesign

Any update on this issue? I have the same problem. Shopping bag shows the amount of purchase for a second than returns to zero.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@vcldesign
    – please provide your website url.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

vcldesign

Hi Mohammad,

here you go: http://www.usetcoutumes.com

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

@vcldesign
    Can you try to disable all the plugins except Woocommerce, because it seems to be a plugin conflict.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register