New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shop thumbnails – again

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
    DistantLands

The client has changed the thumbnail images for the products, and now the Shop page is broken again. We have 5 products on the page that USED to be all in one line on the page, but after the client changed the images, it’s pushing the last product to the next line. I tried reducing the margin size per the original thread, which brings the thumbails closer together, but it still pushes the 5th product to the next line. I’ve tried manually setting image size in WooCommerce /../Display and regenerating thumbnails, but nothing helped. Any advice would be appreciated in getting all 5 products back into one line on the page again.

DistantLands

Any thoughts?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

There is a theme update pending, but since you didn’t updated Woocommerce maybe it’s better to hold for the new update we are preparing in the next days.

-Rui

DistantLands

Hi Rui- Here’s the challenge. We were supposed to go live with this site TODAY, so really can’t delay – I just need to get this one item fixed. Secondly, we’re using a child theme because the client doesn’t WANT updates to mess with the site. Let me know what you see as a potential block to correcting this alignment issue.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Already sorted this by adding this custom css. There is a possibility that your custom css code is causing this.

li.post-86.product.type-product.status-publish.has-post-thumbnail.first.instock.taxable.shipping-taxable.purchasable.product-type-simple {
        margin-left: 2%!important;
        clear: none!important;
    }

Bear in mind that having a child theme is the best code practice possible but it isn’t 100% update bullet prof, lot’s of people think that they won’t have any problem with updates because they are using a child theme and that isn’t the reality.

If a template structure changes sometimes it’s necessary to adapt the changes in the modified files inside the child theme, there is no workaround to a situation like that one.

-Rui

DistantLands

This can be closed

David Martin – Support

Closing Ticket.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register