New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Shop Theme Neighborhood

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    helloweb31

Hi,

I have a wordpress-website built using your flexform theme. I am very happy with it.
    Now, I am planning to add a shop to the site.

So, I just discovered your Neighborhood theme and I particularely like that it has a shop functionality for woocommerce.

This might seem a strange question:
    Can I transfer my flexform site to your neighborhood theme? Or how can i add the shop functionality to my site using your neighborhood theme?

I’d be very grateful for any suggestions

Regards & thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You could add WooCommerce to your Flexform site, however Flexform does not include the Swift Page builder Product Elements, so I would highly suggest purchasing Neighborhood or Dante, both of these themes have amazing shop features.

You could install any of these themes and your website should still work fine, you may experience some issues but these will more than likely be easy to fix.

– Kyle

helloweb31
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

No it would not look exactly the same as your current site, however you could edit the css to make it look very similar to your flexform site.

My advice to you would be:

1) Create a backup of your sites files and database,
    2) Upload the files and database on a test domain, or locally.
    3) Install Neighborhood on your test domain.
    4) Compare the Neighborhood site to the Flexform site and amend the css to make them match.

Hope this helps

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register