New Landing How can we help? Atelier Shop page products grid alignment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    skullo27

Hi, I am using atelier with a full width shop page plus left side bar, however ones you get below the sidebar the products stop lining up properly, how can I solve this?

see here: http://www.supereight.net/product-category/footwear/

Many thanks
    Sam

skullo27

Could it be due to the categories list displayed on each product being longer in some products than others? can I turn of the diplay of these categories on each product?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

That’s a bit strange. Can you provide us admin access to have a deeper look?
    Thanks

-Rui

skullo27
    This reply has been marked as private.
    skullo27
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Yes you did.

Can you just try to disable all plugins except SwiftFramework and Woocommerce to discard any possible
    plugin conflict?
    If it’s not from the plugins, will forward the topic to our Head Developer.

Let us know the result of disabling the plugins.

-Rui

skullo27

Hi I just tried what you said and disabled all the plugins (except swift framework and WC) and my products in standard display full width view with multi masonry disabled do not display in a grid or correctly at all. It seems to be the left side bar that makes a problem. with this enabled there is a problem, without there is not.

This issue means that I am not able to use wc filters in the left side bar, only in the global filters section.

Please advise if you have any solution for this. I have attached some screen shots so you can see.

thanks
    Sam

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

It’s been a long time since my reply, do you already update to the latest versions of the theme and SwiftFramework?

-Rui

skullo27

Hi yes it has been sorry. we are on the latest versions: Atelier 2.4.14 and Swift FW 2.5.19.

I just left it before because I did not have time to do all the checks to I made do using the global filters instead of side bar. Now however, I would like to move to use the side bar but need to fix this first.

thanks.

David Martin – Support

When using multi-masonry + fullwidth shop + sidebar the masonry products will wrap around the sidebar. Is that the issue as I understand as this thread is rather old.

Thanks.

skullo27
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

Can you clear your browser cache, everything for me is loading correctly positioned?

skullo27

Hi David, yes that is correct, it is only when you enable the woocommerce side bar that it gets messed up. When it is full width with the global mobile filters it is fine. See above screen shots.

thanks
    Sam

skullo27

I also disabled all plugins except WC and swift framework and so can rule out a plugin conflict…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register