New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Dante Shop Page Displays Incorrectly

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Dante
    SomeChick

Please keep URL confidential.

My shop page is displaying incorrectly. I made a page different from the one WooCommerce created. When I go into the editor, the page is set up correctly. It’s set up like /shop2/ (using URL above), but won’t display that way.

Ideas?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I see that page shop2 is displaying perfect. How did you set the page in editor? How should the page display? Please provide me complete information.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

SomeChick

Shop2 and Shop are set up identically in the editor. They should be displaying identically. Honestly, it may not even be a Dante problem. The page isn’t editable from the page itself. It’s as if there’s another shop page somewhere hiding that was created by Woo.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

What is the issue? They won’t display identically because one is set as the official products page, the other is a standard page

– Kyle

SomeChick

Damnit, I always figure it out after I post the question. As if posting the question magically solves it.

It’s to do with the way Woo is set up, should anyone else run into this. You need to set up the Product Archive page in Woo Settings and in Permalinks.

Thanks for being magical.

SomeChick

See above.

Kyle – SUPPORT

No problem

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register