New Landing How can we help? Atelier Shop – Hero / Content Split

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    JackMagic

Hi there,

I’m trying to keep the look of my site the same on all pages which is Hero/Content Split and I’d like the same for my shop page. So far, I’ve failed to style it correctly. Is this possible and could you elaborate on how to do this successfully?

Cheers!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Unfortunately this layout isn’t currently possible for the shop page as there are limitations from WooCommerce

– Kyle

JackMagic

Hi Kyle,

I’ve just found the layout it in the theme – http://glowbybeca.dldemo.com.au/shop1/shop-half-half-split/

Is it possible to change the columns from 2 to 1? I’ve noticed in ‘Shop Products’ element you can’t specify this but I was wondering if it was possible to modify the actually element and add a single column layout?

Thanks mate!

Kyle – SUPPORT

Can you try adding this to your custom css:

.hero-content-split .woocommerce .products .product {
      width: 100%;
    }

However I don’t think it will work due to the positions being set via jQuery

– Kyle

purekarting

@JackMagic

I’m setting up a site in which I also want to use Hero / Content Split.

However, I only want to use it on certain categories.  Follow my thread here http://www.swiftideas.com/forums/topic/woocommerce-category-template-halfhalf-split/

Are there any gotcha’s or pitfalls you encountered you wouldn’t mind sharing with the community?

Thanks.

JackMagic

@purekarting

Sorry mate, I ended up just adding a row and then adding the products element, then changing the permalinks to /shop/. I left the shop page in woocommerce blank so that it didn’t disrupt the modified /shop/ page.

Hope that helps.

purekarting

@JackMagic

Ok no problem.  I have too many categories, so I need to find a way to build this out dynamically.  I can’t manage a menu/page system separate from the standard WooCommerce category tree.

I have made some headway though, which is a start at least.

Kyle – SUPPORT

Ok no problem

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register