Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    balearweb

Hello,

The breadcrumbs of the shop in my site looks like:
    “…Products > simple > Black Dress”

And the “simple” links to a page like ?taxonomy=product_type&term=simple which does not look nice.

Therefore I have tried to remove the breadcrumbs editing the Page called Shop, but the change does not take effect. Other changes do take effect, but not the breadcrumbs option. Does this make any sense to you?

Thanks!

Ben – SUPPORT

Is it within a category called simple?

Thanks
    Ben

balearweb

“Simple” is the “Product Type” option selected in the “Product data” info (default option).
    If I change it, for example to “Grouped” option, then I the breadcrumbs shows:
    Products > grouped > test

I am just testing the template with the imported data.

Elena

balearweb

I think there might be something wrong with my installation, because when I edit a product, in the area of “Custom fields”, all the info of the meta data is displayed! It guess my database has mixed or corrupted data.

I will run a brand new installation of WordPress, Template and WooCommerce, this time without importing any sample data, to see if this solves the problem.

I will let you know if I succeed.

Thanks!

balearweb

With a clean installation of WordPress, FlexForm and Woocommerce, the problem persists, it is just the same:

a) The breadcrumb shows … > Products > simple > Name of the product (were simple is the option is the “Product Type” option selected in the “Product data” info (default option).

b) If I try to disable the breadcrumb option, It just continues to be there.

But I managed to configure the breadcrumbs by editing the Breadcrumb NavXT Settings. I found the solution here: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/plugin-woocommerce-excelling-ecommerce-breadcrumbs-taxonomy-and-post-types-drive-me-mad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register