• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 10 years by dejavu.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
    dejavu

I am having a hard time setting the correct shop base page for products, and permalinks. Its not working the same as the demo site. I currently have 3 shop pages and none of them seem to be working correctly.

Ben – SUPPORT

Hey,

Could you try and describe in more detail what the issues seem to be?

Thanks
    Ben

dejavu

My shop page is /shop-2/. I want it set to just shop but when I change it to say just shop, it goes back to shop-2. I have put the other shop pages in the trash and it still won’t change.

Melanie – SUPPORT
    dejavu

Still not resolved. I tried that and it doesn’t work.

dejavu

[REMOVED BY MEL]

hustle1

Hello Dejavu, That sounds odd. Have you tried going to visit the site, then find shop-2 page and hit edit page at the top and then change the name, maybe that might help. I am not support but may I ask,how far are you in completing your website?

dejavu

Yes, I did that multiple times already. I’m almost done adding products to my website.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This does not happen on our installations, so if you need help with a specific problem on your website, I would always need to see your site live please.
    Could you tell me your website URL please? You can do so by typing it into a reply.
    If you want to send a private reply that only you and the admins can see it, please scroll down and enable the checkbox to do so.

Also, we might need to check the backend of your website, so to speed things up, could you let me know your login details please?

Thanks and cheers!

(PS: If you want us to keep on helping you with the continuous requests you are having, please mind your tone. Thank you so much!)

dejavu

I have given you my info 4 times now. Just forget about it Melanie.

Just delete the whole post/question.

Thanks!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register