New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shop Archive layout broken. Help, Please (WordPress Theme)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
    ocnsea

Thanks for looking into the posts; even after switching out of the swift ideas builder and saving as the normal setting the posts still won’t go back to a normal layout. Any help would be appreciated as it looks quite poor on the site right now.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

The post issue is a problem with the theme update – we have fixed this and will be pushing an update within the next 24 hours. Happy to send sooner if needed.

– Ed

uowlimited

I’m having the same issue where there is a large gap in my category pages, and I have copied your header.php from the dropbox link into my child theme and the issue remains.

You mentioned a header-alt.php file that needed changing too but I can’t see if you’ve uploaded one?

Also half the replies in this thread are private so it’s impossible to follow.

uowlimited
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you also copy the header-alt.php that’s inside the same dropbox link to your child theme directory?

-Rui

uowlimited

Can you give me the link? The dropbox link i see in this thread links directly to header.php. Unless header-alt.php is just a copy of that?

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster
    uowlimited

I’ve done as you’ve said, and updated to the latest Neighborhood too, but this issue is persisting for me.

Some guidance in resolving it, please?

uowlimited
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ocnsea

I updated my theme and the posts work but as uowlimited mentioned above, the category pages are still off: http://oceanandsea.com/category/daydreams/

I copied the above two files into my child themes directory as indicated as well.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Thank you for the heads up on that, have just resolved the issue there. You can download the fixed build here: http://d.pr/f/Lyn0/38ETTpUW

– Ed

uowlimited

Thanks, worked for me! Will this be fixed in future updates?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Yes of course 🙂

– Kyle

ocnsea

I’ve never done a manual install of the new fix above (which it is forcing me to do), will it work just the same if I place the attached folder structure on my server with no further steps involved? It will just auto cache the new files? Thanks!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

You have 2 options.

1) Delete the entire theme directory with all it’s files, then upload the zip that was sent just like it was the 1st you installed the theme.

2) Using Ftp to replace the current theme files with the ones provided in the zip.

-Rui

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register