New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Shipping Calculator Glitching

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    Kiza Design

Hi!

I noticed that I’m not having very many checkouts, despite an increase in cart and checkout page views. After some testing, I discovered that the shipping calculator does not work well, and that may be deterring some from moving forward with the process.

Upon selecting “United States” for my country, it displays State/County and two awkwardly placed text input boxes. When you click on one, it shoots you down to the footer of the website.

When you scroll back up, the two inputs have been reduced down to one with a dropdown to select the state. When you hover over the single input box, it shows a “no” symbol cursor. If you click it anyway, it shoots you back down to the footer.

If you click the dropdown, it shows up and immediately disappears.not allowing anyone to select their state.

Can you help? I’ve attached images to help show what is happening. You cannot see the mouse that I described because of the removal for the screen shot.

Thanks!!
    – Kiza McDonald

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can’t login with those credentials. Can you check it?
    Besides the css issues, can you complete the order?

-Rui

Kiza Design
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Thanks. I’m seeing it fine.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdzavyrkr3fycfi/Screenshot%202017-01-25%2015.23.53.png?dl=0

What is your chrome version? Can you try in a different browser?

-Rui

Kiza Design

My Chrome version is 55.0.2883.95 (64-bit)

I’m also seeing in Safari 9.1.2 (11601.7.7) as well. Desktop image is attached. It’s also happening on Mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    David Martin – Support

Hi,

I’m fairly certain this is caused by all your JS errors:

Please can you disable all plugins leaving only WooCommerce active and re-test.

Kiza Design

Hi!

After cleaning up the javascript errors with no change, I started turning off all of the plugins and turning them on one-by-one.

The plugin that’s causing the issue is WP Ultimate Recipe. After testing each setting inside of WP Ultimate Recipe, I discovered that having “Use minified assets” (under Advanced) turned on is what caused the issue with the shipping calculator.

Thanks for your help!

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Talk with him, is in his interest to sort this issue.
    -Rui

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register