Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    springboard

Hey Guys! Love the theme, just having a bit of an issue with the sharing feature (via jetpack).

I have the checkmarks marked for all of the pages I would like to have the share ribbon featured on (Posts, Pages, and Team). The ribbon is appearing on all of the pages I need them to be on (with a workaround on the Teams pages since that didn’t work initially), but the ribbon is only partially functional on some of the pages–it’s there but the first few buttons aren’t working. For example, the share ribbon is working on the Assurance Services page but on the Business Valuation page. The Print and Email button opens up the same page in a new tab. Any idea why any of this might be happening?

Thanks!
    -Nick

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi,

can you try to create a test page with just a couple of words to see if it works to discard any problem in that specific content of the Business Valuation page.

-Rui

springboard

It looks like the test page without any content shows the sharing buttons just fine. Which means that there must be some code within those pages that is blocking the share ribbon from showing. Hmm…

springboard

I’m reconstructing the page and trying to replicate where exactly the problem comes in at and it looks like everything is fine before you add in a sidebar, specifically Sidebar Four. I tested Sidebar Three and it appears to work just fine.

springboard

I figured it out. Woo! There was a problem with the category structuring within a shortcode in Sidebar Four. The categories weren’t separated by a comma, so it threw off the whole functionality of the share banner somehow.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Great.Glad it’s solved.
    -Rui

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register