New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Several Questions for Flexform

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    sergioj

Hi there,

I have some questions regarding your theme that I am using.

1 – VIMEO EMBED: when I use portfolio items with vimeo videos, the video is responsive in width but not in height, and it created two black bands at the top and at the bottom. Can I change that?

2 – PORTFOLIO:

I’ve created a page called work where I put a portfolio: http://post23.tv/work/   – the thing is that when I go to a portfolio item the breadcrums indicate “post23 > Portfolio > portfolio item” I’d like to change that but do not know how. Also, if I click in “portfolio” in those breadcrums I go to a blog type page that I don’t want.

Another thing is that when I go to a portfolio item, I’d like to have the posibility to easily go back to the main porfolio page, in my case WORK. Is there an easy way to do this? Also, Can I easily make appear the related portfolio items in a specific portfolio item page?

Maybe the solution to all this is not use the porfolio in your theme, and use the typical blog posts for my portfolio items?

3 – SILIDERS

Is there a way to keep slider height the same for all the images inside a slider, even if the images themselves aren’t the same height?

Thanks indeed.

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi,

1) That is something that Vimeo does on video resize, we don’t have control over it.

2) The breadcrumbs plugin is limited here, it only knows to generate links to the custom post type, thus it shows “Portfolio” and when you click it you get that blog type page. Unfortunately, our theme doesn’t handle the breadcrumbs plugin itself, so there’s no option in the theme to change that.

To link back to the Work page, you can add a link below each of your porfolio items, linking it to the Work page.

3) The slider should keep the same height and cut-off the bottom part, which I see is how it works on your site. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to show the entire image on any screen resolution and have the slider full width and the same height.

Regards,

————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

sergioj

Hi Cosmin, Thanks so much for the answer.

Just so i make sure I understand, I leave here an image to illustrate: http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8273/8707960746_2e32d9dcef_b_d.jpg

Is this true?

Wouldn’t it be possible to embed the video the same way in both places? So that the video reacts the same way when it’s placed in a portfolio item video type?

sergioj

Wouldn’t it be possible to embed the video the same way in both places? So that the video reacts the same way when it’s placed in a portfolio item video type?

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi there,

You can sort this by changing line 33 in /js/functions.js to:

jQuery('.portfolio-items:not(.carousel-items),.blog-items:not(.carousel-items),.single-portfolio,article.type-post,article.type-team,.wpb_video_widget,.infocus-item,.recent-posts,.sidebar').fitVids();

– Ed

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register