Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    artshowapplepie

Hi Swift team !

I’ve been tooling around with the theme for a couple of days but i can’t seem to find the settings to make the footer look like your demo. I tried to upload the demo content but somehow i always end up without most images (not sure what i do wrong)..

Anyway, i was wondering how you created the footer menu’s look like they do, and also how to get a newsletter option there, looked everywhere for a newsletter widget but didn’t see one. I have a mailchimp account but if i embed the code there i bet it won’t look like yours?

Also one small thing when i add pages the white ‘area’ doesn’t stretch until the bottem of the page, if for instance i would only place a small amount of info there the footer ends up somewhere half up my browser screen.. Is this something i do wrong?

Looking forward hearing from you,

Best,

Ankie

Ps. thank you for this amazing theme ! i bet it will be a great pleasure building my website with neighborhood !!

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, could you use the forum search for the footer content question please?
    We covered that in other threads already.

Can you show me your website so I can see the “white area” bug? Thanks!

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

Sorry i didn’t want to sound lazy, but i didn’t know how to search the neighborhood content only when i searched a lot popped up but i didn’t see, but i’ll look again.

my website : http://www.nip10.nl/test i added some text at the contact page, as you can see the footer is somewhere in the middle right under the end of the text ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for your quick reply and i’ll look through the posts!

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

Just a quick update..

I managed to find answers for my footer ‘problem’ worked out fine, but i still have the weird aligning from the footer (see contact page on my website).

Also i’ve searched around the forum or a proper mailchimp code, i found your colleague Ed’s snippit of code but that doesn’t seem to work, the submit button (the little envelope) isn’t clickable, same goes for the subscribe form on top, i put the same code there but there i can’t even see the envelope.

Hope you can help me out, much appreciated !

Have a great weekend,

Ankie

My mailchimp code:
    <div id=”mc_embed_signup”>
    <form action=”http://nip10.us7.list-manage2.com/subscribe/post?u=b48b72e129703cd19c57961a7&id=b0cbcb59a4&#8243; method=”post” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” name=”mc-embedded-subscribe-form” class=”validate” target=”_blank” novalidate>
    <input type=”email” value=”” name=”EMAIL” class=”email” id=”mce-EMAIL” placeholder=”nieuwsbrief…” style=”margin-bottom: 0;” required>
    <div class=”clear”><input type=”submit” value=”Subscribe” name=”subscribe” id=”mc-embedded-subscribe” class=”button” style=”visibility:hidden;”></div>
    </form>
    </div>

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi,

your footer on the contact page is pulled up against the content because you only have two lines of content on your website. That’s normal. We don’t have a sticky footer in the theme.

Did you only copy the code to your website or did you do anything else beside that?

Cheers

artshowapplepie

Hi Melanie,

Aha ok that sounds logical, thank you so much !

As for the subscribe form: No i just copied the code i found on the forum here somewhere, but it seems that there are 2 different submit forms. One for the subscribe form in the menu on top, and one for the newsletter footer..

Searched everywhere could you provide me both, so it looks the same as your demo does? As said i managed to get the footer newsletter up but the submit button doesn’t work and when i paste the same code in the top subscribe option it looks nothing like the demo..

Ps. Could you also look at my other question(s) regarding the shop pages maybe ? I’m a little lost sorry.. I know my way around php html css etc but this i can’t figure out myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

Melanie – SUPPORT

If I’m not mistaking you need to actually create a form externally in order to use it, I will have to ask another support staff about that tho.

laranz – SUPPORT

Hi,

The small mail icon will be for style only, its not a button. To subscribe you need to enter the email address and press enter.

Hope this helps.

If this isn’t solve, please let me know.

Thanks,
    laranz.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register