New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Server configuration of your DEMO site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    laRANA

Hi,

I am presently working on optimizing the load time of my site .  My site is loading very slow and I believe it is a hosting problem as I have already tried to disable all plugins and other workarounds.

It would be nice if you could let us know what is the server configuration of the Flexform Demo site because it is quite fast.

Regards

Vikram

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Vikram,

We run a very powerful Dedicated Server, as we have to deal with large traffic spikes and a lot of traffic across our network of demos and support.

The theme itself is quick, so if you’re seeing slow performance it’s likely your hosting. You could try installing W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache?

– Ed

laRANA

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I am already using WP Super Cache and I believe the slowdown is due to shared hosting. Any recommendations to get this running like the demo site.

Tomorrow I am going to talk to my hosting provider (Hostgator) and your suggestions would be highly valuable.

-Vikram

Cosmin – SUPPORT

Hi Vikram,

Dedicated servers are far superior to shared hosting, and much more expensive.

For shared hosting, I’ve had a very nice experience with THIS* Web Host.

Regards,
    ————————————————————————————————————

Cosmin
    Support Assistant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register