Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    wwiderock

Hi Ed,

Maybe I’m wrong, but I could swear that when I installed he theme, there was an option where I introduced 2 keywords about the page. I’m trying to find it again, but it is not there. Am I wrong? Did it desapeare with the update?

Thank you!

gcampton

Never a part of the theme, probably a plugin or old theme. It may just be hidden you can check the boxes showing up by clicking the “Screen Options” next to “Help” which is at the very top-right of the edit-post page. (WordPress Core Function) This has all modules within a page you can check to show/hide.

You may be referring to the Page Title (Line 1 & 2) Options?

wwiderock

Hi, Gcampton,
    Thank you for your post.
    It was just the first thing I found after installing the theme, (not the page title lines). I just didn’t find it again, but I’ll install a SEO plugin when everything is set.

Thank you for caring, :).

Trophias

Hey Wwiderock, Which SEO plugin do you or will you use? I use WordPress SEO, but I’m wondering if there is a better one?

wwiderock

Hi Trophias,

I have used also all in one SEO pack in other web and worked perfect, but now I’m tasting wordpress and I think it is the best option by now.

I still haven’t installed it in my web, just in the tasting one. Let’s see how it works there.

Hugs!! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register