New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Selected products limited to 8 items?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    dirkmol

Hi,

When creating new pages for our shop I noticed that the swift ‘shop products’ element has limited functionality. Or I am misunderstanding … could be also the case. When I choose ‘selected products’ I can add as many products as possible, but only 8 are shown. I would like to have all items added shown. See http://monkshop.eu/fontainebleau/ for instance (login first).

Also I don’t understand what ascending/descending option means. It looks like WP is always sorting the items itself, you have no infuence on that. The order I put in the items is never the same order the items are displayed. Is this a bug maybe?

Also, it would be very nice if I could select a single category (or more) to be displayed (I mean all items within the category). Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible?

Hope to hear from you!
    Dirk

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

I’m not sure about this, it seems to be limited to 8, I will forward this to the developer for you

– Kyle

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk,

Thanks for pointing that out – have fixed that for the next update.

Thanks for the idea for displaying products from a specific category – we’ll definitely get that added for the next update.

– Ed

dirkmol

OK, sounds good.
    Looking forward to the next update!
    Cheers,
    Dirk

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    You most welcome. Great thanks to Ed.
    Mohammad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register