New Landing How can we help? Atelier "Select Options" Icon

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    seoskyrocket

We use the WooCommerce Gravity Forms extension in our “Custom Fabric Bulletin Boards” product category and it works beautifully with Atelier with the exception of the product category pages. If you visit the URL I listed, you’ll notice when you hover over one of the product images that a cutoff “Select Options” displays instead of the shopping cart. Could we replace that with a different icon (maybe a “+”) so that it formats properly? Also, could we get code to style the “Select Options” button below the product to match the styling of the “Add to Cart” button below the products in our other categories? Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Your url https://www.pushpinsandfabriccorkboards.com/product-category/custom-fabric-bulle is giving 404 page not found error.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

seoskyrocket
    seoskyrocket

Sorry about that!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please use this custom css code:-

.product .cart-overlay .shop-actions .add-to-cart-wrap{
    width:150px !important;
    height:62px !important;
    }
    .woocommerce .products .product a.product_type_variable{
    width:150px !important;
    }

Thanks
    Mohammad

seoskyrocket

Thanks for getting back with me. I added this code and it widened the store button, which allows “Select Options” to display more clearly, but I would prefer to keep the native button width and insert an icon in place of “Select Options.” Would you mind helping me with that? Thanks!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    I am afraid that its not possible due to customization n theme files. We provide small customization but your request is beyond that. Please find the developer to make this change. I would suggest to find developer here http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/.

Thanks
    Mohammad

seoskyrocket

Actually, all I’m asking is to replace the “Select Options” button with the shopping cart icon that the other product categories display.

David Martin – Support

Hi there,

Unfortunately that customisation is beyond our scope of support as it is more work than a small customisation.

We only provide support for theme issues, and at times basic customisations.

While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need to make that customisation: http://www.swiftideas.com/customization/

Thanks.

JackV

Seems there are others who are looking to do this as well (including myself)

Any solutions?

David Martin – Support

Hi,

To change that the select options icon for a variable product, you would need to edit the file:

/wp-content/themes/atelier/woocommerce/loop/add-to-cart.php On Line 39 you can change the icon name.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register