New Landing How can we help? Cardinal Secondary Menu

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    BryceCSD

Is there any way I could add secondary menu in a template? I am using #4 with top and main menu. One of nav link has a drop down, on that page, I would like to display the dropdown as secondary menu or somehow.

If it requires editing one of templates, that is fine with me and I would need some direction on which template to work with. I am using the default one and I would like to continue to use it– if I need to make new one, where do I copy the default one? And how do I accomplish by adding a second menu.

Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Sorry I don’t fully understand? Do you mean you want to change the menu for a certain page? If so you can do that in the page meta options

– Kyle

BryceCSD

Good example is at this link: http://govineya.com/features/

You will see the secondary menu bar that has “For Clients”, “For Interpreters”, and “Video Interpreting”.

Can we do that with Cardinal theme? If no, please let me know which default template that I can edit to add that secondary menu, with instructions if possible. Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Unfortunately that is not part of the current theme functionality, and it’s not within the scope of our support to be able to provide that functionality as it is more work than a small customisation. While we’d love to be able to support every customisation request, we simply don’t have the time. We recommend that you seek a freelance developer if you need that functionality, potentially from one of the below resources:

https://codeable.io

Home

http://www.microlancer.com

Hope that helps.

– Kyle

BryceCSD

Thank you. At least could you point me out on where I can find the default template that I could work with and create new one? Thanks

Kyle – SUPPORT

Our theme isn’t that simple, you’d probably need to use the sf-header.php file to add the extra code

– Kyle

staber

Thans, Is it possible to use this solution to some post. On pages work well.

Rui Guerreiro – SUPPORT
    Keymaster

Hi @staber,

What do you mean exactly with using this solution?

-Rui

lorraine

Sorry to butt in on this post, but I think this is a feature request that I have.

Some newer themes have a “sticky content menu” which is a menu that you can insert into a page and will be sticky below the main nav on scroll.

I’d like to second this request 🙂

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Can you provide us with a link to one of those themes so we can see an example?

– Kyle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.