New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Pinpoint Search working wierd

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Posted in: Pinpoint
    bigbangthinking

Hi

In my home page I have the Clients element installed, wich has several clients created. Inside each client in the Meta -> clients link I have a code for searching all portfolio items that have that have the specified word (?s=Telefónica). Some work and some don´t. They are all the same. The word they look for is the clients name I have putted into each potfolio item.

You can check it here http://www.bigbangthinking.com.

Also if I search via the search box the same words, the result is the same. It founds some and not other ones. They are always the same ones that are found. The portfoio items are exactly configured.

This hapens exactly the same in both configured languages.

Thanks

Gonzalo Raineri

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please attach two text marked screenshot for both of search types so i can get your issue exactly .
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bigbangthinking

Hi Mohammad

I have been doing plenty of test and the problem is not in the clients module and neither in the search itself (if I change the word the search is done properly).

The problem is with all the Portfolio Items that have been created after the last Pinpoint update. In Edit or Add New Portfolio Item, the text that is introduced into the “clients” text field is non searcheable. Any other text field is searcheble.

As I have said the rest of the portfolio items are exactly the same.

Best Regard & Thanks

Gonzalo Raineri

bigbangthinking

Last Uodate

Non of the other text fields are searcheable (Client, External Link, Custom excerpt, TAGS). The only one is the Item Title. If I put the searched word, it will appear in the search results.

Thanks
    Gonzalo

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Worpdress natively provide search within posts only . Anyway i will forward this to developer .

Thanks 🙂
    With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

bigbangthinking

Hi Mohammad

Word press provides search in all content created inside of it (pages, Posts, categories ….).

When will I get an answer form developer? Need to keep on going with the site.

Thanks
    Gonzalo

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

Hi @rayonegro,

As far as I’m aware, the search only includes titles by default in WordPress. You could try this plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/search-everything/

– Ed

bigbangthinking

Ed

The plugin did the job. Configured and works smooth. 🙂

Thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi @rayonegro,
    I am happy that resolved the issue 🙂 . Thanks Ed .

With Best Regards
    Swift Ideas

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for one of the following items
Login and Registration Log in · Register