New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Neighborhood Search, Sorting and Product size Issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
    moondane

Hello,

So let’s jump straight to the problem here, they are the last issues I have with my site(I think):

1. The search at the menu: I believe the search at the menu is site-wide? How do I make it to only display products? I am willing to get dirty (in the code), so just tell me which part I need to change. Also, is it possible to just put the search bar in the header and not using the mouseover animation?

2. The sorting selection at a category page: I don’t really know why, but it seems to be ‘disabled’ in my site. You can see the full effect here.

3. About product size: Which part do I need to change in order to change this. I simply wants the category page to display 4 products in a row (I use a sidebar). I can and have changed the product image size, but the text and the price still is in full size.

Thank You.
    I do really hope I can finish up the site in this week.

Swift Ideas – Ed
    Keymaster

1) Hi there, you’ll need to edit the search code in /includes/swift-framework/sf-content-display/sf-header.php. You can probably reference the WooCommerce search widget form code for this.

2/3) Can’t view the link?

– Ed

moondane

Okay sorry, got a site-wide error yesterday (my hosting).

For no.2, it’s already fixed.

For no.3, I’m still needing help

But I’ve got another issue here. I don’t know why, but my “add product to cart” is gone from the product carousel and product catalog pages. It still works in the product detail page though, and I never edited the theme directly (only through custom CSS box). I did disable the product overlay transition, but enabling it doesn’t help either.

Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi!

This sure is possible, but I’m afraid it’s not built into the theme and would have to be modified especially for you. We’d love to help you with this customization but we are only able to provide support for basic theme issues and bug fixes. We do provide support for small customizations but unfortunately this request is beyond that. Please see our general policy and guidelines for more info. You could also hire a developer to help you with your customizations.

I do see your “add to shopping cart” rollover buttons on this page http://terakomputer.net/ and your category pages. Can you let me know what page you’re referring to exactly?

Cheers!

moondane

4. Yes I can see the buttons now. Think it was caused by caching or something. Opened an incognito and window and it displayed indeed.

Thanks for the response.

By the way just a minor issue here. It’s about the way my site loaded its product images. If you try to open my site, you can notice that in the beginning (while the page load) there would be some kind of a double image effect due to the site loading the images. Can I do anything to fix this? I didn’t see the same thing in your demo.

Just a minor qualm of mine.
    Thanks

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hey there, you can try to reduce the images’ file size (in KB) so the site simply loads faster. The content gets loaded before the javascript that animates the images gets loaded, so increasing the site’s content loading speed would reduce the amount of time it needs until the animation kicks in!

Cheers!

moondane

Hmm, I can try that, though it will surely be a PITA now that I’m this far ahead.
    By the way I used the settings:
    catalog images: 270*203
    single product image: 562×430
    Both are the sizes I want for my site and currently I upload 800×600 images to site (which I realized is kind of dumb, what’s with the page load speed and all); now my problem is that if I upload a 270*203, the image will get blurred in the single product image; and if I uploaded a 562×430 image, the problem I spoke of before will occur again. Can you recommend me what to do here?

Also while you’re at it, can you tell me the exact image size settings in the neighborhood demo? I mean the one in the woocommerce>catalog settings page.
    I just don’t want to bother with installing the demo site myself.

Thanks and sorry for my laziness.

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hi, I was talking about the KB size not the pixel size.
    Cheers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register