New Landing How can we help? Themeforest Theme Support Flexform Search not functional if there's an apostrophe?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Posted in: Flexform
    Covenant Webmaster

This is odd – It seems like the Search function isn’t working if there’s an apostrophe in the search word. I’m running covenantdothan.org. If I search for “childrens”, the search returns results. But a search for “children’s” returns a 403 Forbidden Error Page. Any thoughts?

Melanie – SUPPORT

Hm after I created the error via the search feature your site does not open at all anymore and shows a white screen. Is that something you also experience or is that coincidence and your server is down?

We don’t get a 403 in our demo, so could you contact your hosting company about that? They can look in the error log file and see what can be done on their end to change that behavior.

Cheers

Covenant Webmaster

Thanks, Melanie. If nothing else, you helped me track down what it WASN’T.

The problem was with the BulletProof Security plugin. If anyone else has this issue, here’s the article to read about it and how to fix it: http://forum.ait-pro.com/forums/topic/apostrophe-single-quote-code-character/#post-6939

Melanie – SUPPORT

Glad to hear that 😀

Thank you for letting us know!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register