Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    eccesso

HI,
    Having installed the SEARCH FIELD option/widget on a number of pages, I would like to disable the Search Field features for some specific part of the pre-installed pages and content, which have been uploaded with the “full-demo-content-XML.file”.
    See attachment lorem_3.jpg: I use a page for the dictionary, and allow users to search for several terms and words, either by pressing the yellow slide (slide linked to the term) or write the word in the search field.
    See attachment lorem_2.jpg: In another page, where the search field is an option, I test and write the term “lorem”, (see attachment lorem_1.jpg). This search displayes – all pages and content are – wherever the term/word “lorem” is part of the content! The widget has to do this as a search feature! But…I only want to have the feature working for my “own” pages.
    Is it possible to disable the pages and posts, etc. etc., which I don’t want the user to be able to see (read: search for), or must I delete all pages and content from the “demo-content.XML_file” – which I don’t want the user to see or are displayed to the visitors who use the search field option?

Best regards _eccesso

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

Obviously the demo content is going to show in the results. You need to remove the demo content from your website.

– Kyle

eccesso
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

They are just layouts, you could select one of the pages, which will give you the same layouts, options and text as the demo, however the images will not show as they will not be in your media library. Things like team, faqs etc will not show because you will not have them set up on your site.

– Kyle

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register