New Landing How can we help? Atelier Search box drop down

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Posted in: Atelier
    alibey

I just received word from Mikko, the developer of Relevanssi. His email states that Relevanssi has nothing to do with the Atelier drop down box that displays the preliminary search result pick list

Right now this search is working correctly when you type the name of a product
    so “angels” will return a pick list of products with “angel” in their title
    moreover, it will correctly return a result based on a partial product name (such as “ange”)

however if you type the sku of a product (per the earlier thread on this topic)
    for example, “LD6261”
    the following unexpect3d message appears in the drop down box

“No Search Results could be found, please try another query.”

Then Relevanssi will actually display the product. This is confusing to my customers.
    It addition, it will not display results for a partial SKU.

so is this an Atelier thing or a Woocommerce one?

More importantly, how do I fix this?

In a related matter, what selector should I use to style the menu drop downs?

thanks, Ali

alibey

as i await the answer to the Relevanssi question (see prior post), i wonder if i could get a quick heads up as to which selector would allow me to round the borders of the drop boxes for menu items, as per the question above:

In a related matter, what selector should I use to style the menu drop downs?

thanks, guys!

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me login detail after installing WPIDE to inspect this issue.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alibey

hi i am not sure what wpide is
    but you can verify the issue simply by going to the site, as described in the OP

in the meantime, a heads up on the correct selector to use (see above) would be great.

thanx.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please install this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/wpide/.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

alibey

ah… this is a code editor. i thought so, as in Integrated Dev Env, but was not sure why you needed this.
    re supplying passwords etc… i am sorry, but the owner of the site has instructed me that going forward now we are in full production mode that no password or admin ids are to be give out and no further widgets added other than fully supported and tested ones from woocommerce only and of course the atelier widget, as long as we use this theme.

she can live with the behavior of relevanssi for now re skus, which you can see by visiting the site, without needing an admin login credentials.

meanwhile, the css selector that targets the menu drop down box would be most helpful.

thanks.

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me only Relevanssi plugin archive code. I will install and check my end.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Frozen

I am also facing the same issue as OP. Just wondering if you managed to solve this?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Please provide me only Relevanssi plugin archive code. I will install and check my end.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jan-marco

Is there any solution for this problem?

Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,
    Thanks
    Mohammad

jan-marco

Thank you. I noticed that i posted in the wrong group.

I am running Neighborhood Version: 3.2.4

Please find attached the plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Mohammad – SUPPORT

Hi,

@jan-marco
    – Please post a new topic.
    Thanks
    Mohammad

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register