New Landing How can we help? Cardinal save and cancel disappear in text block when pasting

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Posted in: Cardinal
    graf007

I pasted some text from notepad into a text block and the save and cancel disappeared from the top of the edit window.

Also, How do I get the curtain to work with a down arrow on the swift slider. I replaced the one in the demo and can figure out how to get it to work in the about us section I was modifying. So, now there is a down arrow and no action to bring it to the next section.

Help

David Martin – Support

Please update Cardinal to the latest version 2.4.2: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ihh3wcqszqf8ybv/cardinal.zip?dl=0

Please disable and then delete the plugin Swift Framework. Please then upload this zip file with the latest 2+ version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6m3i02uu6j21xol/swift-framework.zip?dl=0.

graf007

Will this come out in a normal release? I don’t feel comfortable doing this….

Also, Is there a way to center a 1/2 sized text box in a row?

Kyle – SUPPORT

Hi

You will need to add col-md-offset-3 to the text box in the extra class field

– Kyle

jojomanzo

I had the same problem. I deleted Cardinal theme, Cardinal child theme, and Swift plugin.

Put them all back and the save buttons still disappear.

It also says to update my theme:

Cardinal
    You have version 2.4.2 installed. Update to 2.4.2.

Swift does not say it is out of date

Swift Framework
    Edit

The Swift Framework plugin.
    Version 2.0.3 | By Swift Ideas | Visit plugin site | Check for updates

VERY annoying for paste changes… but I can deal with it as long as you can fix it soon with a normal update. I don’t want to delete these all again.

jojomanzo

By “put them all back” I mean with the dropbox zip files.

Kyle – SUPPORT

We’ve fixed this bug and will be releasing the update for swift framework in the next 24 hours

– Kyle

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in and have valid license to reply to this topic.

License required for the following item
Login and Registration Log in · Register